Saturday

my new boyfriend!

Eason is progressing slower than norms.

he flipped when he is 5months and 1 week old.
yeah.
after intense "home work" = tummy time.

he is a happy baby.
and i just love him so much.

i felt that i need more time to accompany him and watch him growing up.

surely, nights are long ,years are short.

and really, im sick of myself nagging at my SIL.

i just don't understand why she want to go over to Boon lay for one night and come back withing 24hrs back to Caspian.

pls knock some logic in me.

becoz i can't figure out.


surely i have my plans for myself and the Boon lay flat. i wan to sell away and get a 2bedroom and rent it out.

she better dun say she want that condo.

she is plain eyesore to me.
almost everytime.
no matter what she does,
i will have my own remarks on her.

these kind of ppl will become suay becoz i keep saying her.
doesn't she felt shameful?

i seriously dislike her that i can treat her like glass.

No comments: