Thursday

state of the mind

 the mind is very powerful organ.

i always tell myself i can do more, better, and more precise.

i always tell myself, i want to earn more, do my things so that i can select or decide things/issues logically, not emotionally stuck with "not enough money to do/buy"

it would be more of i want to do things because.. or i want to buy this because.. of not what i like. but i can see the value first. not the price tag.

i always tell myself, im good, im great and i can go things great.

i love my work and i love to do things i desire.

strange,

things fall in place, noting that i would also need to work with my hands and leg.

Eric was deep.

he chose to trust me, despite that we are in a immerse conflict of interest and yet he still give me chance to explain myself.

i know my strength and i know my weakness.

no doubt that its always a upward slope for me, but im grateful to have these ppl, the support i have from home. and the understanding i receive.


No comments: