Tuesday

Trying to let go

its all over the place.

i knew..
but i dont feel that its 2 way..
or maybe it was..
until i saw the account.

i then decided to let it fade away.
i should not had done it in the first place.

although i can easily get alternative.
human beings being human beings,
we often chase after things which we want to get, very much often are not ours to start with.
thereafter losing sight of what we have right now,

i should be content, with my current.

but on the other side,
i very much crave for small little things/moments that made my heart beats faster.

i knew what i was chasing.
that feeling.
not that person.

i'm trying to unlike things.

and i find our brains are very powerful
i just need to keep telling myself its over,
slowly a bitter feeling start to emerge.

its a mind over heart issue.
i need to get over so that its normal back again.

but then he stopping replying my msg too after i've make known to him my actions.

maybe he does feel the same to me.

once bitten, twice shy.
i've bitten by shark once, and i will not dip my hands into the sea again.
not that i hate to see shark, but im more afraid that i will lose abit of myself again.

No comments: