Thursday

an uninterested job interview

 first time, i was not excited at all. not prepared.

to go to a branding company for a leveraged interview meeting.

i do know my strength and weakness in the past 10 years while working and understanding myself.

i had shoot the SM that my strength was myself being a female in the male dominant industry, and to deliver what i had promise.

i had told them the works scope with long para, do not bother about me.


SM then highlighted again that the job is 24/7, and need to attend standby.

i shoot him again that i only had 1hr of sleep a few weeks ago.


the CO AKA DD whom made the effort and convince me about trying. he is pushing but the SM is.. 

cant blame him. he do not know how i work and i dont even bother to explain. because 


for myside,

i didnt ask for the working hours, the condition and job scope.

my mind and heart is still focusing on this MINDEF project.

nothing much, but its the ppl and the trust we had build over years.

and of coz, when i receive good support from the user, im more willingly to do more, to push the team more and to deliver more.

NDU only recently made feel that my work is recognized and im more than happier to support them. They had been asking if my company had been selected for the interview. which we didnt.

it was not my company focus. 

its really a counting down and we will meet again NDU.  

No comments: